Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Patience Is A Great Virtue

May 15, 2012
I would like you to write on patience and my timing. My timing is perfect. You must wait on me to give you the answers you seek. Patience is a great virtue. My children are not patient enough in the world. Everything is given to them too fast. This is not how I work my child. You do not always get what you think you need. It may not be good for you. I want to work with you to help you get what I want for you. Please fast and pray in the spirit for what you desire and wait patiently for an answer. I will grant you one in due time. You must work with me to identify your future paths. If you are following a holy life, your path will seem clear as to which to take. Do not find yourself discouraged when you don’t get the clear answers you seek. They will come, I promise. Seek and you will find, knock and the door will be answered. Always remember patience in these matters and perseverance. All is well in the kingdom. Go forth and spread the good news.

Your Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment