Thursday, May 17, 2012

Please Don’t Turn To Alcohol Or Drugs To Ease Your Pain

May 17, 2012
The time is now for all souls to draw near to my sacred heart. There is no better time in history to draw near to me. I have been waiting for you my children and watching you in your daily lives. I love you and hope for you to turn to me now. Please don’t turn to alcohol or drugs to ease your pain. This cannot replace the graces my sacred heart can give you. I know you are in pain. I know you struggle but these turbulences can’t take away from my love for you. They are growing pains for your preparation for the coming kingdom. I will be establishing a new kingdom on earth and you must repent now to become a part of this kingdom. It will be a peaceful kingdom full of great love for fellow man. Please be a part of it. Now is your time to turn away from vices that harden your hearts. Why rely on these common practices? They only lead to more pain and sin. Knock on my door now while it is open. I will save you from my Father’s wrath. When else in history has my mercy been so great? Never. I call you now to conform your lives to live within my sacred heart. I will hold you there in protection but you must turn away from sin first. I can’t keep the sin in my heart. Go now and turn away from sin as to enter my Father’s house.

Your Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment