Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Trust And Confidence In God

September 7, 2012
I want you to write about trust and confidence in God and what that pertains to. I am the Alpha and the Omega. I have always been. You must put complete trust in me for the coming of my kingdom. You cannot lie on your own wishes or desires. Never do this. You will always be fooled. Trust in me. Follow my commandments and your faith will grow. This is not a hard concept. I have left you simple instructions to follow and they will give you real joy and peace. Do not be hard on yourselves when you do not have all the answers. I don’t want you to. When you rely on me completely, your life will come into balance. Spend much time with me and I will lead you. I love you and could not leave you astray. Follow my precepts. Follow my word. Do not let one thought enter your mind that is not from me. All is well.
Your God

No comments:

Post a Comment